Luxury Accommodation Suites
Because of ongoing repairs to damage caused by the August 2022 storm event to our infrastructure, the Lodge is closed for business until further notice.
We offer two luxury suites with king-size beds and en suite bathrooms: Kahikatea Suite & Pohutukawa Suite. Our Mamaku Room is ideal for teenagers or a traveling assistant.
Accommodation reservations are accepted for only one party at a time regardless of whether you occupy one suite or all three, to ensure absolute privacy during your stay.
All suites feature vistas of the Sound and surrounding hills.
Your stay includes:
- Full room amenities: king size beds, deluxe bedding, en suites with showers, plush robes, coffee/tea service, port wine, chocolates, yoga mats
- All meals paired with the finest wines of the area and featuring local game, seafood and produce
- Open bar
- Complimentary secure internet access
- Exclusive accommodation with absolute privacy
- Solitude and relaxation
- Exclusive access to the nature reserve, trails, and orienteering courses
- Use of a full range of recreational equipment (kayaks, skiff, fishing gear, mountain bikes, light backpacks, yard and parlor games, puzzles, library, yoga mats)
- Return transportation by water taxi or mail boat from Havelock